Infosys recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Key focus on computer vision, text analytics, and speech to text solutions. Acquiring niche capabilities through strategic partnerships.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Infosys’s automation practice is built upon 4 key pillars: domain expertise, ability to co-innovate/localization, deployment models for scalability, and ability to build talent. It is continuously developing its automation capabilities to support clients in their automaton journey, and is focused on computer vision, text analytics, and speech to text solutions.
- Its client strategy involves penetration into large accounts by developing custom AI platforms. It is also engaged in the identification and development of more point solutions to accelerate clients’ AI adoption in areas such as contract management, fraud detection, and trade innovation.
- To enable rapid deployment, it established a Smart Asset Store which gives its clients access to around 300 plug-and-play bots of which 95% are technology bots (e.g., integration with SAP/mainframe, FTP operations).
- To drive regional and vertical focus, it appointed a Director for its AI and automation services for healthcare and BFSI in the US by bringing in talent from WorkFusion.
Investments & Innovation
- To advance its initiatives in computer vision, speech, planning and information retrieval, Infosys collaborated with many universities such as Purdue, Carnegie Mellon, and Stanford. It is one of the founding members of the Stanford DAWN Research Project, which aims to democratize AI by improving the usability of ML, thereby making it easier to build AI-powered applications.
- It established strategic tie-ups with firms that bring niche capabilities: Waterline (data discovery and data governance software), UNSILO (AI tools and solutions for publishers), Eightfold (AI-based recruitment platform), and Trifacta (data wrangling software).
- It is investing in innovation hubs for L&D, client collaboration and prototype development. It plans to open 3 additional hubs in Australia by 2020.
- Infosys is accelerating industry adoption and skill development by collaborating with various consortiums such as Open AI, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), and Udacity. It is reskilling engineers with autonomous technologies through Nanodegree programs in association with Udacity. Also, accelerating the development, adoption, and widespread use of interconnected machines, devices and intelligent analytics in alliance with IIC.
- It has a joint consortium with Acatech (a German Academy of Science and Engineering) and FIR (an associated research institute at RWTH Aachen, Germany) to bring digital transformation using AI.
Infosys’ Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.