LTI recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- LTI has developed competency in information extraction, sentiment analysis, object recognition, and location and behavior analysis and continues to enhance these capabilities.
- It has established its position in the industry by automating 30,000 subprocesses and deploying 2,000 bots. It offers a range of utility bots such as pdf page extractor, text to speech bot, delegator bot, excel and email meta bot, which are ready to plug-n-play. Some of these bots are also available on the vendor partners’ bot store including Automation Anywhere and UiPath.
- It offers a connected RPA experience by offering process and tool assessment, CoE setup, managed RPA programs, and bot governance. It has a dedicated RPA CoE with more than 50 associates evaluating various RPA, OCR, and AI technologies.
- Its key industry focus is on BFSI, manufacturing, utilities, travel and retail, and offers flexible commercial engagement models based on the project, outcome, and complexity.
Investments & Innovation
- LTI established a network of 31 innovation labs across India, US, Canada, Germany, and France to identify new technologies, automation levers, platform enhancements and conduct POCs.
- It is collaborating with its partners on solutions and establishing joint GTM strategies. For instance, it is supporting its SI partner, Kore.AI, on platform enhancements and product beta tests.
- It continues to enhance its automation capabilities through acquisitions. In January 2019, it acquired Ruletronics, a pure-play Pega consulting and implementation company, and in June 2019, it acquired Lymbyc, which brings ML, AI, and advanced analytics capabilities.
- LTI is collaborating with the academia to augment industry development and innovation. It is training data scientists in collaboration with various institutes such as the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) and discovering NLP algorithms in alliance with IIT Bombay to solve enterprise challenges.
- It hosts events and discussions such as LTI Cognitive Banking and Finance Summit to provide practical guidance to enterprises on the convergence of automation and cognitive technologies in BFSI.
- It has published extensive content on the benefits of automation and its application areas. This helps enterprises understand the applicability of automation in their business processes. Key topics include AML automation, reimagining robo-advisory services, and reinforcement learning.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.