NIIT Technologies recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Continuous expansion of its automation suite of frameworks, tools, and predictive analytics capabilities. Focus on BFSI and travel & transportation.”
- NIIT Technologies continues to enhance its automation portfolio and recently developed solutions around ML accelerators (tVera, iVera, bVera, MLXpress), cloud-based AI software (Cognitive Service Desk Audit) and automation framework (AIR).
- It doubled its automation client base over the year, primarily due to its key solution offerings incuding Contact Center Automation (iCONTACT), iCOB, insurance claims automation and service desk automation to improve customer experience and achieve cost efficiencies.
- These automation solutions are focused on 3 industries including travel & transportation, banking and financial services, and insurance. Key use casesin airlines include aircraft turnaround optimization, high-risk cargo detection, and flight delay predictor, while BFSI use cases include client on-boarding, fraud check detection, claims processing, underwriting operations.
- It leverages its partner network to augment its automation capabilities. It includes collaboration with Automation Anywhere, Pegasystems, and UiPath for RPA; Microsoft and AWS for AI platform and services; Artificial Solutions for AI and NLP, and Nintex for process management and workflow.
Investments & Innovation
- NIIT Technologies is engaged in active discussions with technology companies for joint ventures, partnerships, go-to-market, and acquisitions. For instance, it developed its MLXpress solution in collaboration with H2O & Spark.
- It established 4 technology hubs across the US, UK, and APAC for client collaboration, co-creation, ideation and workshops for key automation technologies, including AI.
- It plans to acquire/partner with innovative technology start-ups that fall into its well-defined 3×3 matrix, focusing on 3 key verticals including travel & transportation, banking and financial services and insurance, and 3 core capabilities of data and analytics, cloud, and automation.
- NIIT Technologies recently partnered with Automation Anywhere to launch RPA workshops for developers, students and IT professionals across India.
- It is part of various associations related to intelligent automation, including Nasscom and Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Automation Network (AIIA.Net), an online network helping enterprises embrace AI and intelligent automation applications. Also, it attends various events such as Intelligent Automation Sydney 2019 and Nasscom Technology Leadership Forum 2019 to promote the growth of automation at scale.
- It has developed a rich repository of thought leadership content on its website to increase the enterprise awareness on trending themes in automation. Key topics include ‘Reinvent Insurance with Cognitive Computing’ and ‘Unravelling the Play of AI in Investment Management’.
NIIT Technologies’ Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.