Enterprises adopt Salesforce to enhance customer experience by automating sales, service, marketing, and commerce operations, unifying data from various business functions and customer touchpoints, and improving data visualization. This creates a holistic view of customers, enhancing customer service efficiency and enabling targeted marketing campaigns. Organizations deploy specialized solutions to incorporate industry-specific configurations while addressing business challenges, such as creating automated workflows, strengthening stakeholder collaboration, and improving customer data visibility. Healthcare and life sciences; banking, financial services, and insurance; manufacturing; and telecom, media and entertainment are the major industries where organizations are leveraging industry-specific solutions.
Both demand-side and supply-side trends are covered in our Salesforce Services 2023 Market Insights™ and Salesforce Services 2023 RadarView™, respectively. These reports present a comprehensive study of Salesforce service providers and closely examine market leaders, innovators, disruptors, and challengers.
Avasant evaluated 38 providers using three dimensions: practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation. Of these, we recognized 26 providers who brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
The RadarView recognizes platform providers in four categories:
- Leaders: Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, HCLTech, IBM, Infosys, and Wipro
- Innovators: LTIMindtree, NTT DATA, PwC, TCS, and Tech Mahindra
- Disruptors: Jade Global, Persistent Systems, Silverline, Slalom, and UST
- Challengers: Birlasoft, DXC, EPAM, Grazitti Interactive, Hexaware, Mastek, Publicis Sapient, and Virtusa
The following figure from the full report illustrates these categories:
“Sales, service, and marketing working in silos make it impossible to understand the entire customer relationship,” said Frank Scavo, senior partner at Avasant. “A good CRM system, like Salesforce, is key to gaining that 360-degree view of the customer.”
The reports provide a number of findings, including the following:
- Enterprises integrate data from different business functions and customer touchpoints to develop a unified view of their customers. This improves customer service efficiency in an omnichannel environment and enables targeted marketing campaigns.
- Organizations leverage specialized solutions to address industry-specific business use cases. These use cases include improving patient data visibility and stakeholder collaboration in healthcare, automating loan origination in banking, enhancing advertising campaign execution in media and entertainment, and creating an omnichannel buying experience for automotive customers.
- Businesses enhance the customer experience on their e-commerce platforms by implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud with a modular architecture. This enables flexible interoperability between different systems and enhances the scalability of e-commerce solutions.
- Organizations adopt Salesforce Net Zero Cloud to improve the reporting of carbon emissions across the value chain and track the performance of their sustainability initiatives. Leading service providers have introduced Salesforce Net Zero Cloud in their offerings and developed additional solutions to enhance value for enterprises.
“CRM systems, like Salesforce, automate processes and enhance collaboration for enterprises,” said Gaurav Dewan, research director at Avasant. “Using preconfigured vertical solutions streamlines CRM implementation, incorporating industry-specific settings and reducing time to market.”
The Salesforce Services 2023 RadarView™ also features profiles of the 26 service providers, including their solutions, offerings, and experience in assisting enterprises with Salesforce adoption.